View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Banned

Default 10-10-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by munky View Post
I need to get back on the scene again.

I don't really go clubs so I guess thats pretty much out the question.

I do however work at an airport with hundreds of gorgeous passengers.

I just don't know how to give myself a push and talk to these girls..

I've been feeling alittle shitty past few months so haven't done any approaching.

I don't have a problem with talking to them, I just can't be bothered at times.

How can I get that inspiration to start me off again??

Ok, I'm not gloating here and if it comes across like this then apologies but I get told I'm a good looking bloke and do get checked out by girls but I lack that urge to pursue anything..

Also when I chat to girls, I go in cocky but not arrogant...Is this a good way?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

P.S. Does anyone have any good openers working in an airport environment??
Forget the techniques. It sounds like you have the common case of "fear of rejection" and a lack of confidence. You need some good, old fashioned CONFIDENCE and BOLDNESS in your system. The best way to BUILD IT is to spend more time being social. From now on, at work, make it a point to be social with MANY females...you can even do this with all women--from the 10's to the 1's. Obviously you're not trying to "bang" old or unattractive women, but the point is, you will gain confidence with women. For the next few weeks, make it a point to smile and say "Hello" to most woman you see, especially if she gives you eye contact. You will subconsciously train your mind to place LESS importance on her reaction. You'll also realize on a deeper level that there are billions of women on the planet and it matters much more what you think about yourself. People usually treat you in accordance to how you treat yourself.

Forget openers too...be situational. Anything canned will sound rehearsed. It's not WHAT is said...its HOW its said. In the meantime, workout, eat right, make sure your wardrobe is "crispy" and do whatever else it takes to increase your confidence.

Check out this vid I made which you may find helpful: TwitVid - @flyness fellas! An instructional video on how to be the ass hole that women want

Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Your_Royal_Flyness For This Useful Post:
Blanca (11-10-2009), Hustler25 (10-10-2009)