Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#515)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-10-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
You don't have to be all serious & boring to be mature, you can still have a laugh also. Once you've fooled around with whatever the topic is about, just try relating or transitioning to something more mature/grown up related eg. sex/relationships, current gossip on world events/celebrities films etc.

I'm sure every girl wants a man who can have a laugh, make them laugh and doesn't take themselves seriously which you've got nailed. But from their point of view wouldn't it get boring/annoying if everything was just a goof around or a laugh? If you have some more depth to your interactions it shows your also a bit more of a man, have some knowledge & intelligence and there's more to you than just goofing around.

Certainly thinking back that was something I was bad at: acting like a clown too much, could easily make women laugh but that's about it. I've found recently I've been having a lot more mature conversations which progress and move on pretty well.

As for the club thing, each to their own I guess. Again previously, if I was ever driving nights out were never fun for me, I'd get bored easy and want to go home. The last few I've had have been awesome. I think how your ngiht goes depends on how YOU want it to go & if you want to enjoy it. You can still mash about and dance around whilst sober. Maybe you don't feel as confident or a bit awkward with women when sober, for me its the opposite way around.
Thanks for the feedback man. I think 'depth' is definitely something I need to project more. As I am a deep, intellectual artistic guy (haha how much of a cunt do I sound) I just get a buzz off making jokes. Like I don't make jokes to make people laugh or like me, I do it because it makes me laugh BUT as you said, its not the only thing.

I'll try and work on it.

And nah I find being in the club itself shit, I can approach the same sober or drunk. To each their own as you said. The only difference between drunk and sober whilst speaking to a girl is when drunk I escalate quicker, chat more shit and as you said, joke around a lot more.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.