Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#513)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-10-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
That sounds like a pretty enjoyable night and a good read.

The only thing I would say is: are you always hammered and acting the goat/clowning about etc?

Maybe your younger than me or that's just who you naturally are but based on how well your doing you may (or may not) get on better if you acted (just slightly) a bit more mature - you might be able to work on making more of an emotional connection. Sounds like you've got the sexual/escalating part on the right line. Might also help if your not always wasted - last few nights out I've had sober have been awesome.

Of course I'm in no place to judge, just a theme I've picked up from your last couple of reports.
You make some good points. Although this is me far more sober than I recently am. The passed month I've not been wasted but drunk. Yeah I guess I could be more mature but I'd probably get bored. I do wonder if sometimes I come off a clown and lack of 'emotional depth and connection'.

Wouldn't know where to start though.

Oh and being in a club sober is boring for me, I mean I don't mind if its to see somebody or to get out the house but as a night out I'd rather be at home. But yeah the clown/emotional connection point is something I could experiment with, if I knew how to go about it.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.

Last edited by Shahanshah; 31-10-2013 at 03:45 PM.