Old

Default 23-10-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
Thought I'd start one after tonight.

Plan

I will go out 4 times a week at night.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

3 nights - thursday, friday, saturday - is for proper approaching but wednesday will just be for turning up as that will be with friends and casual.

I will approach 12 girls each night making sure that 1 will be a proper one where I don't eject.

And I will progress from there/

During the day I will go out Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I already can do direct approaches, so I will do these - generally alone.

My goal each day will be to just turn up. Then make a direct approach on one girl I genuinely find attractive. This is low-key part of my game and basically a long term progression into making pick-up into something I do as I go about my day

This is my PLAN until JUNE 5TH when I will change it and the goals.
MAY 25TH I want to be able to generally approach girls in the club properly without bailing AND for them NOT to be at the bar (The only place I can really approach).

For DayGame its to be able to do a genuine approach through-out my day rather than having to go on a 'day sarge'

So recap:

Night - 4 nights - 3 night of approaching - Approach 12 girls each night.

Day - 4 Days, build up to direct open - Until I've done a genuine interaction with a girl I like.

GOALS:

Night - Be able to do a genuine approach without bailing on a girl I like around the club other than the bar.

Day - Able to do one approach through-out my day rather than on a sarge
you might already know this but my one rule for day game is never go in direct, when you go in direct it's spikes the girls emotions very high and she will get very attracted to you for short period of time but then the attraction fizzles out during the interaction as it was so high at the start, in day game try going indirect and get the attraction going at a slow place this helps reduce flaking a lot !