View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-10-2013, 03:26 PM

October 19th

I know I've been sloppy with my reports in the last few months , i need to get back into the habit of writing them, and i haven't had much opportunity to practise game lately due to a combination of work/football/saving etc. I know i shouldn't make excuses and you can practise anywhere but its not been at the forefront of my mind.

But last night i went to MCR for a work colleague's birthday party but 1st I met up with Shah and Josh20 from here for a beer , it was good to finally meet people from the forum after being on here a while. The birthday was a bit of a let down though , constant moving from bar to bar people arguing where to go etc. I spent most of the time i was there talking to a colleague i was sleeping with for a spell last summer then decided to go around 1am because i had football the next day, and didn't want to get myself in the pickle i did last summer. Although , on the bus on the way home i did get chatting to an american girl who's studying here (something i probably wouldn't have done if i hadn't met the guys earlier, talking about PUA seemed to refresh my enthusiasm for it.) Before i had chance to make any sort of number close she was getting ready to get off the bus with her friends, but on her way off she gave me her card with her uk number and said i should contact her. Im pretty sure its not for business reasons either .... she's a make-up artist apparently.

Or maybe i look like i need a make-over ....

GoodRebel