Thread: Requesting Help
View Single Post
(#94)
Old

Default 18-10-2013, 04:53 PM

Well my social maladjustment is directly related to issues in my past which is where they will stay.

Also i am typing on a phone as such spelling mistakes are common place due to the size of the keyboard. I have logged the advice given. However, going by how some people think that "put-downs" and insults are logical medium for expression of views it is my opinion that and please excuse the terminolgy here:

"There are some people here that condemn others due to their own views, although within reason using psycological evaluation to analyse some personalities shown, i would say that there MAY be some individuals that are insecure within themselves and must use insults to others as a way to make themselves feel better and superior, and as per some advice given to me I would like to point out that we are ALL human beings, adfitionally this in all honestly makes us all flawed as no one is perfect."

I do hope that this clarifies some points.

Additionally on the occasions i was slapped I would like to point out that it was before I started using tarot cards, and that tarot cards do not warn you of specific dangers.

Last edited by Guyver; 18-10-2013 at 05:12 PM.