Thread: Requesting Help
View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-10-2013, 06:16 PM

Regarding seeing other guys as "Alphas" - how about seeing them simply as "other guys". regardless of how good looking they make look, how they dress or what their personality type is they are just human like you at the end of the day. The other comments are right - if you look at them as alpha it's almost like your looking down at yourself.

As for women - try and look at them the same way - "they are just women". Don't assume they are bitchy before you even speak to them, I've made this mistake with at least 3 women i can think of the last few months (I really did think they were bitchy or they didn't like me) & amazingly once I got talking with them i found my initial judgement to be wrong and got on really well with them.

I'd also advise agianst coaching. I could be wrong but there's nothing a PUA coach can show you that you have to pay for that you can't find out through first hand experience yourself. Maybe try a couple of good books, have a like minded guy-friend to help you, but not coaching.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
Phenom (18-10-2013)