View Single Post
(#2)
Old
New User

Default 12-10-2013, 03:06 AM

Okay, this was not how I saw my first field report going, at the moment I'm laying drunk as a skunk in bed having a smoke, but here we go.

So the night started simple, crate of beer round my mates house laying FIFA and guitar hero on the Xbox (games I no longer have) we end cup getting a free lift to town (Crawley) if anyone's interested. This is where it gets fun.

Walk into our regular bar and get a drink (on me) because to know the staff and it works on my favour, obviously I do the float about , get talking to people. Now there's this girl I used to flirt and shizzle in our local bars with, but nothing ever happened, all having a laugh and stuff. I end up talking to this salsa dancer I used to have a fool around with.

Next thing I know I'm in our local weekend club (there's two, but only one is decent) and how it works out Is, this salsa chick is buying jugs of god knows what all night and letting me drink them, me and this salsa chick ed up making out, numerous times. In between this I have a 22 year old smoking hot blonde chick trying to talk me out of having fun, a 24 year old who studied psychology hitting on Mec, and a 20 year old grinding against me several times.

Now my question is. Did I pansy out by sticking with the salsa dancer, or did I correctly play tr whole club. Baring in mind simultaneously I had guys and chicks coming up to me, dancing with me, buying me drinks etcetera.