View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-10-2013, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!ce View Post
What research have you done? All I'm getting is forum posts made by them and the occasional interview, nothing impartial...

I may be inclined to just drop $25 and see what happens, but I can't help but feel its one of those things where people invest a small amount, gain a bit of trust, then as soon as a large amount of capital comes the company disappears.
I've provided three links in my first post. Two of which are independent reviews from companies that monitor HYIP programs and check them for payment status, news stories, credibility and real practical value. One link is a forum post in which various users of Money Maker Group tested the site and reported back their findings, all of which were positive. I also have a couple of city trader Facebook friends who have given me their opinions on the program and see it as a fun short term investment program.

In regards to your second point you could be right and I have had these thoughts myself. However you can manage your own liability by setting your own set of goals for the program. For me personally my only investment will be nothing more than my initial $100. I also review the program on a monthly basis and withdraw all interest after one month and only leave my principal investment remaining. Should I feel the program will yield another profitable month i'l leave my principal in there. Should the program have 2 consecutive losses of 5% then that indicates trouble for me and I'm gone.

The ability to withdraw your principal at any time gives me a lot of reassurance, and because I deposited via Paypal I do have some buyer protection should the worst happen. Even if the worst did I've already withdrawn ~$35 thus far and the money was what I had spare in any case and could afford to lose.

If you can spare $25 then it may be worth a shot dude. Just make sure to set your own goals and expectations for the program, set your own personal stop/loss and see how you get on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
kowalski (10-10-2013)