View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Investment Opportunity - 09-10-2013, 07:19 PM

Hello guys,

Thought I’d share an investment opportunity I've been involved in for the past month for those who might be interested.

For some background info about myself, I've always been interested in poker and loved playing it. I even had a run (albeit an unsuccessful one) at seriously making money from it a while back. But despite giving up ever making any significant money from it I've still always been interested in strategies and followed the poker scene on the forums. I came across this concept one day browsing the twoplustwo forums and was interested.

The guys are called Poker by Proxy. I’ll paraphrase what they do in the four steps found on their website;
1. You deposit funds into Poker By Proxy
2. Those funds are pooled with every other member
3. A team of professional players hit the tables and generate a result
4. Profits/Losses are calculated and applied daily to your account. You can withdraw any funds you have including your principal at any time.

I was interested and had a spare $100 so I deposited on 16th September. The results were great; by the end of the month my average daily interest earned was approx. 2.43%, generating around $36.31 between 16th - 30th September. I love the flexibility of being able to access any amount of my funds at any times and had zero issues withdrawing the funds from my account.

I was so impressed I’m going again for another month.

Because its poker there is of course risk involved. While the guys acknowledge losses are a possibility there is a stop/loss clause in place where they will never lose more than 5% of your investment in one day. You can deposit with as little as $25 and a maximum of $200,000. What’s also very cool is that all interest earned is compounded.

For those interested in further independent info then check out;
My Traffic Value - Review

Money Maker Group - Forum Discussion

Money News Online - Review

So guys there it is, an investment opportunity in the form of Poker by Proxy. I always recommend everyone do their own research when thinking of making an investment in any program. For those of you who think it’ll be a worthwhile investment I’d be very grateful if you signed up using the referral code below. Happy investing!

https://pokerbyproxy.com/referral/yojiyamamoto.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
kowalski (09-10-2013)