View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-10-2013, 09:30 PM

Sorry, just read page 2 of this thread. Serendipity thanks for your two contributions here - yeah basically that's the issue, yeah interesting to hear what your dad said.

Shahansha - the reason I put "cheat" in inverted commas is because I don't consider a purely physical liaison with some woman to be proper cheating. Let me explain this i more detail, for example:
Say I'm married or in a relationship and I have a quick shag with some woman of dubious virtues - whether that be from meeting her at a bar/club, in the swinging scene, or even a hooker! - I don't consider that, and indeed repeated actions of that, to be the same as the following:
Meeting another woman and having an AFFAIR which includes dinners, mental and potentially emotional interaction - that IS cheating and in my book is very wrong! You should only have a relationship with one person - your wife or girlfriend!...but should you go to Vegas whether that's literal or not and just have some physical fun, I reckon that's a lot less serious as a misdemeanour!!