View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-10-2013, 09:20 PM

Wow, good to see healthy democratic speech is alive and kicking on this forum. I think it's great that people are physically faithful to one person for the rest of their life's, honestly I do, I'm just saying my set up means only having sex with one person for the rest of my life REALLY doesn't come naturally to me - so say I marry tomorrow and die in 50 years time I'm saying frankly that it would go against my most basic physical nature. You can say I'm choosing that and that I shouldn't just blame it on my 'personality' and in the end we do all make choices...I haven't got the stats for the French and Italians, but frankly I reckon there's a fair few married guys even in this country who if a hot woman made themselves available to them with no strings attached would not be able to resist it. I appreciate that the people who have commented on this thread would never have sex with another woman outside of their relationship with their wife or girlfriend, and I massively respect that - so you've answered my question. I'm not proud of being a "womaniser" - for lack of a better term - but it really does seem to be hard wired into me, although like I said, I do appreciate that people make choices on what they choose to follow up on. I guess I just haven't got your willpower when it comes to staying away from women. So, STEIN - I'm certainly not meaning to be condescending I was just wondering if anyone else had my issues with never having sex with anyone else but your girlfriend/wife for the rest of one's life - I don't think I'm a "mug" as you say for having difficulty doing that and I certainly don't think anyone else is a "mug" for having a monogamous relationship for the rest of their life - we're all different! And, by the way Stein, your current seeing lots of girls at one time and them all knowing about you sleeping with other girls is a rather interesting and I don't think common situation...good luck with it though - very open minded girls!