(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 08-10-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Cheating seems like a luxury to me at the moment.
There'll come a point when you'll find it hard not to cheat because you'll have girls that you want to sleep with who may have opposing relationship goals to you. At that point it is difficult to stick by your guns and say "all I want is something casual" because it instills the fear you may end up with nothing.

I advise you to stick by your standards because you'll learn to confidently get what you want an sure there'll be some girls who'll say no, many girls say yes (some of them want just sex and interesting conversation too)

Whilst I've been learning French I've been able to draw many parallels to games
Firstly it seemed a little more than I could ever reach understanding and talking in French- much the same as talking to a girl and getting laid
But you go out there and you do it and before long you're opening girls (or saying hello asking things in basic French)
Before long your having basic conversations and ordering food - or getting numbers and having dates
Next thing you know your having sex and begin to have your choice of girl (watching TV and reading newspapers)

It all happens progressively without you noticing it but one day you'll think to yourself wow I'm doing what I started out to do and more

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (08-10-2013)