View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-10-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if there were any womanisers on this site - and by that I mean guys who even with a girlfriend are open to engaging in purely physical - as opposed to emotional - relationships with other girls behind there partner's backs?

I can't be faithful and be solely in a purely monogamous relationship because of my personality - and so like the Italians or the French or many other nationalities!..I play around. I'm currently single and have sex with around one different woman a week but I cheat because I'm a "swinger", but even when I've not been single I've needed to interact with other women.

Is there anyone else on this site that is like that? From what I've seen - anyone that's a so-called 'PUA' on this site gives it all up when they're in a relationship and only gets back to it if and when their relationship ends.

Any thoughts?
Your whole tone here is condescending and annoying. It sounds like you're proud about your lack of self control and inability to handle relationships properly, and are condescending to the people who have the willpower and the balls to have a monogamous relationship. You seem to use terms like 'womaniser' and 'PUA' relating to what you're talking about as if it somehow makes your worst features cool. If you genuinely can't control yourself enough to have a monogamous relationship when you want one, you're not cool. You're a mug.

The solution to this is simple. Be honest with yourself and with girls. Then do what you want. I'm seeing a few girls right now, but it's well understood by all of them that it's just no strings attached casual sex. If that's what you want to do, cool. But if you want to be in a relationship, have the respect and decency to be faithful and actually take part in the relationship. Be a man about it.

Whatever you do there has to be consent on both sides and a solid understanding of what's going on. No ifs, no buts. That's the bottom line.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (08-10-2013), kowalski (08-10-2013), nova (08-10-2013)