View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-10-2013, 03:16 PM

I am like this to some degree. I said in a post not long ago that I was basically wanting a long-ish distance relationship and then also see/date/whatever other women as well.

There's been many times where I'm single but want to be around women. Then some of the women want a relationship but I'm happy where I am; not scared of a relationship just didn't really want it.

Problem was that the last 2 women I was like this with back at college, 1 from my college and the other from a football club I used to help out at, the connection broke down, mainly due to their friends, which use to give me a sense of disappointment i.e. like a relationship breaking up.
Now I don't think it would effect me as much, if at all.

I reckon I could be faithful and all that but at my present moment I couldn't be, simply because I don't want to be, I want to explore. I was never in this for a girlfriend, I'm in it for self improvement and to be honest, a fucking long, fun, near to limitless adventure. I don't have sex as often as you but I've just started to get a firm grip on my life as a whole so I expect my success to start increasing soon but also, I only have sex when I want to. I'm not someone who will have sex with loads of people, if I connect with her then fine, if not then jog on; I can't be arsed waiting around anymore.

I'm in the process of moving to The Netherlands for uni. If it works out this move will be held as my biggest success because it is the gateway to what I've wanted for over 5 years.
Girl wise I don't know what I'd do over there - but I think looking into the future like that should not be encouraged.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 06-10-2013 at 03:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
Uber (06-10-2013)