View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Flake
Default 08-10-2009, 01:24 PM

Thats true kowalski. It does ultimately come down to the guys confidence though I think guys need to get over the fear of negative judgement yet retain the excitment created by meeting an amazing woman. I think a lot of guys involved with pickup think they need to get to the point where they "don't care what a woman thinks" which is a really bad mindset.

Somehow a really attractive woman has a lot of power over a guy's confidence. If you meet an unnattractive girl or a man and you don't get along then there's not usually much of a confidence blow as you weren't looking for approval and it was them, and not you in the wrong. Yet with a hot girl there's the pickup mindset that "if I don't get her in my bed its because I made a mistake". And this mindset is useful for analytical improvement but there ARE cases when it simply won't work despite how perfect your game is and you may never know why.

The point is that there will always be circumstances where a really hot girl may not like you regardless of what you do. There are always natural antagonisms between people and girls do have certain 'preferences' [maybe she has a thing for rocker dudes, maybe a thing for tattoo'd ex-cons etc.]. Just because a girl looks good does not mean you will get on with each other and it does not mean her judgement is any more important than anyone elses. Pickup does promote this idea that you can pull ANY woman and indeed you probably can to a reasonable degree but there are some woman who will not like you being yourself and the only way to attract them is by being fake (and what's the point in that). We should have the perspective that we can pull any girl worth pulling and we can do that by being our true selves.

In conclusion I think we need to meet hot woman with excitement(I mean the possibilities are amazing) but also realise that there are plenty more interesting woman in the world that are equally as attractive and who you will get on better with. The outcome isn't really that important. Why should we care about rejection if the girl is not a great match for you, you've missed out some nookie but anything beyond that would have turned out badly anyway. Just have fun meeting new people - maybe you will find a girl that is really special but if not then the outcome isn't important, just have good time!

Sorry for the long post guys lol

Ladies Favourite, General Flake.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flake For This Useful Post:
Tom (08-10-2009)