Thread: Taking Action
View Single Post
(#67)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-09-2013, 07:33 AM

Morning fellas,

I went to meet Shak (old member) last night… hes been travelling for over a year so we decided to go to meditation together. Shak is the type of guy who will talk to anyone in any situation and when I arrived he was with a french guy named Alex.

Shak has spent the last month in Paris with his girl who is from Hungary. He was telling me that in the airport this alex caught his eye as quite a cool guy, he dresses well and he thought he was a designer of some sort.

After getting chatting Shak found out that his new friend is moving to Manchester and hes a hairdresser. Alex doesn’t speak much English so we had to use google translate to talk to him. I felt sorry for him at meditation because he couldn’t understand what to do and didn’t really get why we were there so he just sort of sat for an intensive hour daydreaming.

Alex has 2 more nights in a hotel in the city centre then he either will have to pay for more nights at a hotel or potentially find a place to stay.

Me and shak have taken it upon ourselves to try and help him find a job and a place to stay as efficiently as possible. So, couple of questions for you guys that might help me sam and alex take action to give him a good base to start his new life in Manchester.

1) What are the chances of his finding work as a hairdresser in Manchester speaking little to no English.

2) Whats the best and fastest way to help him find a work position

3) Most places need a guarantor or 6 months rent upfront if hes not in work so how can we get around this

4) Any websites for French speaking people looking for house mates

5) Realistically how long do you think this will take to pull together

any suggestions willl be a big help

If Your Not Growing, Your Dying

Keep Progressing

Jynx