View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Send a message via Skype™ to Swordykins
Default 18-09-2013, 02:49 PM

Had lunch with a girl I exchanged numbers with a few days ago today. She gave me a little EC and I can't remember what I said to number close her but she seems interested.

I've flirted with her a little over text and messaging and took it a little further over lunch. As I sat down at her table, I was a little distracted by her 8/10 friend who's name escapes me. Atiqah, the girl I was there to meet, is a malaysian 6/10.

We went over what courses we're studying and where we're from again, she asks my about my skydiving and I do my standard "do you have what it takes to jump out of a plane" routine. They are both very interested in what I have to say. I relish in their attention.

We've both been to Singapore before so we talk about that. She's actually really fun to talk to.

Her friend leaves conspicuously and doesn't return until the end of lunch, leaving her food on the table to get cold. Assisting? I tell Atiqah it's a shame she has to go to work after lunch and that we should meet up again to spend more time together. She agrees but is very busy with work and has her mother visiting.

We have a funny conversation about her strict mother and I tell her that I can put a ladder up to her bedroom window and sneak her out one night. She says her mother thinks she hasn't drunk alcohol, hasn't kissed a guy and just studies hard 24/7. Standard asian parent.

She leaves her friends and says bye to me. It's a bit awkward because I'm indecisive whether to hug or try for a peck. We hug. It occurs me after she leaves that the best way to leave her would be the whole (finger on cheek) "Kiss goodbye?" thing. Baby steps.

Meeting her this Friday for a couple of hours at the freshers fair, am unsure of how to fill that time other than just banter more about whatever. I need to learn that it's fine to just walk and talk.