Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default "Do what you want to do, I just hope you make the right choice" - 13-09-2013, 07:04 PM

I got a university viewing on Monday in Eindhoven, quite excited, its a big step forward not only for my education but also for my progression and goals.

I decided to fly over to Eindhoven today and stay with Summer for the weekend. She's a very stubborn girl but a heart of gold. She's agreed to be my chauffeuress with 1 condition; I have to company her to the zoo in Rotterdam so she can complete some work on the baby tigers for her project.

She knows me to a T. On the way back to her house from the airport we stopped off at the shopping centre so she could buy some stuff. I saw my first pair of clogs, then I realised there was a whole isle dedicated to ever variation of clog possible; boot, high heel, trainer, steel capped and so on. She goes on to tell me she had 8 pairs of clogs. 8! She tells me there is a huge sculpture of a pair of clogs not far from her house. We will be visiting that shortly.

She drives straight past her house; least the place where I knew she lived before. Turns out since she's only in The Netherlands for 7 more months before moving to South Africa, she's decided to splash the cash a little and move to a better apartment. The plus side is she now has a sauna and a big jacuzzi-like bath.

I like it. I could see myself enjoying student life here.

I am the master of my fate
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
kowalski (13-09-2013)