Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-09-2013, 08:04 PM

Serendipity
Thanks dude. The blonde is a serious slut, she's on the Aycliffe slag list. That takes some doing.

Whilst I waited for my takeaway to come, I had nothing to do other than reflect on the day.

Walked around town, talked to a few of the regulars. Had a crack at 1 of them for looking like shit, she is ill with tonsillitis and a cold, bless.
Not really much going on today, maybe due to me just going to town instead of the city.

On my way home I came across some guys I knew from my secondary school days. I do not get on with them. Not going into detail they left me fucking fuming. I seem to go into a shell when I meet people whom I don't like from my past, I get defensive, boil anger up inside depending on the cercumstances.

It left me furious but also made me start attacking myself, my progression. It rocks the very foundations of my progression to the point where I find myself having to go back and repair it, stalling progression.

I feel in order for me to do well I must move away, out of the country? to another city? who knows. Either way I've got to spend more time doing what I want instead of getting dragged back down by arseholes. I could also confront the situation, though I think I'd be wasting my time.

It's made me more determined than ever to get my arse into uni somewhere in Europe.

Oh and the takeaway was shit.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 07-09-2013 at 08:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
kowalski (07-09-2013)