Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-09-2013, 03:28 PM

Got caught completely off guard today by a woman that reconised me from a picture she saw on my now unused PoF account.

I'm walking in the shopping centre when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see a girl with a great figure, big brown eyes that compliment her shiny brown hair and a smile of genuine happiness.

Her: Saw your PoF. You have a mind wondering profile but not much about you. I have to admit though it is really interesting, makes me wonder if you said it all to get attention. Its definitely working for you".

Right there I couldn't work it out; was she directly attacking me or what.

I can't remember my response, not gonna lie, I was shocked.
We talked in Starbucks, 1 of the only modern cafes in Middlesbrough. Seriously. I asked her what her favourite line was in my profile to which she said "the part where you said your hobbies are drinking yourself to unconsciousness and falling into heroin induced comas". Until that point I thought she was a PUA!

Told me she's 26yr old, considering her options, thinking of moving away to complete her studying because she's single and bored of the UK.

After about 40 minutes we exchanged phone numbers and she pecked me on the check.

My first conversation of this kind where the woman initiates contact. I'm sure I nearly blew it at the first hurdle. The conversation opened up into my view many weaknesses I have that possibly would have went unnoticed, I am greatful for this. Cute girl, even if she is 5 years older.

I am the master of my fate