Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Stinson Journal - 05-09-2013, 08:38 PM

It's been a while since I actually wrote a field report and looking back through my Journal I've begun to realise just how much I've changed.

I'm on here now talking about direct approaches and other ballsy approaches like I've been doing it for ages when it's obvious through my previous posts that I considered a direct approach to be like a forbidden fruit that I didn't want to taste. Plus when I did do a direct approach 90% of the time it was by accident and I was fucking shitting myself about it.

I now mix my approaches, direct, indirect, nice, funny, rudefunny. Basically just whatever I say. My point is it's not pre-planned, scripted. Even 4-5 months ago I'd be in my head so much that I'd be scripting basic shit before going out making the simplest communication such as a "hi" seem scary as hell.

I've grown in confidence, I communicate better, I feel like I'm progressing. But the key difference now is, I am not in my head all the time. I'm now not thinking "she's nice... fuck what should I say... fuck fuck ... or well opportunity gone". Instead I'm now thinking "fuck she's nice" and just talking, people talk about anything. Even when it comes to resistance or awkwardness in terms of what she said, I feel like I'm in auto-pilot and I come out with a rapid response without even thinking about it. Like yesterday I met a young shop assistant serving me after serving some very angry guy just before.

Me: Wow you are the calmest woman I've ever met though you must really hate that guy now".

Her: Haha it's cos I don't care. I hate sex more.

Me: God is your boyfriend really that bad?

The conversation continued successfully and we exchanged numbers, chat some more, then I get a text this evening 'What do I have to do to be your booty call?'.

Something I really need to work on is to stop loosing interest. As soon as a girl get's close to me or even before we have sex, if she becomes easy I lose interest.
I'm not sure if that is even good or bad, hell I'm not even sure why I lose interest. It actually feels like a massive let down.

Whether its something on an inner level like my ego or something else like I like the chase, I'm not sure. But either way I've let some great girls go because of this and it's almost second nature in letting them go.
Any thoughts on this?

Anyway, next time I'm going to refrain from letting the girl go and see what happens.

I am the master of my fate