Thread: Magic?
View Single Post
(#27)
Old

Default 02-09-2013, 01:20 AM

lol you do get some gold stuff in the cheap crappy magic sets but not all the time, and i do a really good pick a card, is this your card trick, where i make them think i've screwed up and then i pull out my phone and their card is the background. To be honest with you, most of my tricks rely on forcing cards on the person, which is really easy, and you can do some really good tricks when you know what card they have, like i could force a card on some one and then tell them to hang onto it while they imagine it in their head and then say because we dont know each other that well our psychic connection isnt that strong and then ask them questions about themselves and then when im about to leave just be like oh yeah can i have my queen of hearts back. The trick that i dont mind teaching people is a really simple one to make a card disappear and then reappear, and im currently learning a double lift so i can do a trick called the kissing cards trick, where you get your target to sign a card, and then you fold it up get them to hold it in their mouth, and then you sign a card and put it in your mouth and then you give each other a peck, and the cards switch (example of it here: Magic Kissing Card Trick - YouTube )