Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#108)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 30-08-2013, 11:22 PM

A little counter intuitive to my last post (one or two ago), I metup with my ex the other night, and that's the ex that I got really hung up over at the beginning of this year (before I started into PUA), I have no idea what I wanted out of this, and I still don't but there had been plenty of conversations on FB discussing, in detail and in pretty much graphic detail to make you think that "yeah this girl is up for it" but I won't go into detail. Yet I get there and she's as passive as anything, not responding to any playful gestures, at first I thought she was just being playfully deceitful, but it was like she was a different person. So I'm left questioning myself, "did I do something to fuck it?" but after a little contemplation, I figure I did what I could and it didn't work, I need to move on. But it still bugs me. I kind of forget that women can be just as fucked up as us, they have no idea what they want either. But I wonder, that I could have done something differently. Retrospect is a amazing thing but it will make you think lesser of yourself at times...

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”
The Following User Says Thank You to D!ce For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (31-08-2013)