View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 04-10-2009, 06:24 PM

wassup boys,

saturday 3rd october

Started out at my best mates house party in audenshaw, the party was FULL of talent and they were more than up for a laugh (read on). So i used the party as a warm up for going to town later, so i was talking to everyone (most of them know who i am, the ones that i didn't know all were cool and got on really well with them), got dancing to the music and started to try and work my game on the girls after about 30mins after saying hi to everyone.

2set oppertunity so i got stuck in straight away(definatly the two hottest there, HB8/9's), was easy to get talking etc. as it's a house party "how do you know *host*" and shit. My unofficial wingman comes over and we all go for some fresh air etc. and one of them was into me but had a BF (she actually said this). So we came back into the party and i started scoping out my next victims when i saw this HB6 girl i slightly know already, so i went over and started chatting to her, loads of kino and ended up dancing together and K-closed, number closing her. She took my number into her phone and mine was dead so i told her to ring it so i got hers.

This is where the party got interesting, was getting a bit hot and sweaty in there so all the lads started gettin the tops off and even down to boxers. 70% of the girls took this as a hint and all stripped down to underwear and started dancing with us all! GREAT!! Managed to semi-kclose another girl too. Decided to get off to town with my Unofficialwingman.

Went down to 5th ave and the party had put me in such an amazingly confident mindframe, which really brought out the best in me. I approached at least 10 set's/girls between picadilly gardens and 5th ave to get some practice in. My mate was being a little quiet so i tried involving him and was pushing him to talk to girls etc. and made a challenge of "who can get blown out the worst" which was a great entertainer. He got into the mood and we were both opening everyone we saw literally, in the cue we opened a welsh set of girls who were receptive, we ended up going to the bar with straight away but they sadly left to go and meet some friends over in the printworks. Once we were in 5th ave (never been before) nobody could stop us. We were like animals let loose from their cage, we opened all the lads, all the girls, chatted to bouncers, barmen. Now when i say opened i don't mean we stopped and chatted to everyone but just simple high 5's, and chipping in with small openers.

I was outside and jynx rang and said he'd be 10 mins, however you don't get signal (if you are on fking '3' anyway) in 5th ave and i didn't see him unfortunatly, hopefully i'll get out with him next weekend or this week!

The night was going awsome and everyone could tell we were having a great time and then we started getting approached by lads and girls and even mixed sets. Barlady even gave me a free drink and winked at me in a "dont tell anyone" fashion. I have never had this happen before but we were just rocking it, got blown out maybe 5 or 6 times all night and where ever we walked people were saying hi, shaking hands, kiss on cheek etc.

Saw a 10set of girls who i have known since i was 12 and hadn't seen them in a good 2 years which was awsome and got dancing with a few of them loads of kino with their friends i didn't know etc.

Didn't actually get any no. closes, managed one K-close which was just really random and not sure how it came around.

Factors that made me get into this state/frame of mind:

Confidence was sky high from the party
United didn't lose to sunderland (thank god for stoppage time eh?)
Alcohol
My wingman came alive and he was really good to work with usually he's not so great
I was out to have fun (no pressure on results as i had already K/number closed at the party i was at earlier)

If there's an ingredient to getting into that state, see all above in my opinion.

I realise that this is not always going to be the way when i go out, but last night was epic and i showed signs of becoming the pua i want to be, really happy with the night and hopefully nights like this will become more regular.

May be out in the week so let me know when everyone's out!

Oh, exept i went to my mates house and was locked out and sleeping in my car at about 5 degrees or something stupid!

Keepin it simple.

"I spent my millions on cars, booze, girls and drugs....the rest i wasted." - George Best