View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Flake
Default A new way of thinking - 04-10-2009, 03:29 PM

Bonjourno friends; this post is in light of my little revelation(This has all been said I'm sure but I'm gonna say it anyway!). I can imagine there are a lot of guys like me who have little AA with people they are not attracted to but fucking shit loads when they want to approach someone they really like. Well, an incident last night made me wonder why I am intimidated - I was happily working in the bottle bar, talking to some dudes while in the corner of my eye I saw this real hot girl, she looked over then BAM! she slipped over and landed straight on her ass in front of everyone in the club. We all felt her shame. But, then some dude helped her up and immediately she started hugging him and after a small convo walked off together.

This got me thinking and I decided that, and of course the conclusion is obvious, but no girl is perfect, they all have insecurities, fears, suppressed desires. Even the hottest girl in the room wears makeup because she is conscious of how others view her, sure she gets a confidence boost from all the guys trying it on but she is only human after all and she knows she isn't perfect. I spoke to some ex-model once and after 10 minutes or so of talking I could clearly see she was SO insecure - she knew everyone judged her on her looks and not her personality.

So, I propose, next time you see a girl you're really attracted to, look at her like this; Think about why she's wearing makeup, why she isn't dating Brad Pitt, why she isn't shopping at Harrods, why she isn't everything she wants to be(How many girls have you heard say they want "to be rich and famous and live in a big house" or be a vet or whatever etc.). Chances are she's just like everyone else, she was just blessed with good looks which will eventually disappear. Of course girls like looking good but very few girls think they're looks are their best quality, or what they want to be initially judged on. Hot girls will be used to guys Ogling them and although it probably carries some self-esteem boost it also must piss them off because they have done nothing to win these guys over, they simply only care about her looks. So next time you see that hot girl waiting at the bar, talk to her! Get to know her, she's no better than you, no more deserving of respect and she probably needs you more than you need her. You are an exception and you are a rare delicacy and she wants you!

Ladies Favourite, General Flake.

Last edited by Flake; 05-10-2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Looked nasty
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flake For This Useful Post:
7aco (09-11-2009), kowalski (07-10-2009), RobboRobson (07-10-2009), Status (07-10-2009), Tom (08-10-2009)