View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-08-2013, 04:25 PM

Guys - first of all THANKS for your responses. OK, it's difficult to get everything across on this site but I'm going to be FRANK. First, I basically agree with Framejacker etc about how there's an unethical element to it and how it's all BULLSHIT...ok so this is the part which makes me seem really bad. Right, erm, basically 1. I CURRENTLY have no specific qualifications in this - that's why I mentioned wanting human resources!!; 2. My interest has been created because I have a friend - a blonde bimbo who is making a KILLING out of this: she teaches bullshit classes but where the money is really POURING in is via online sales of materials and some kind of so called qualifications...I'm not gonna mention her site/location etc apart from its in the North West. Apparently she's even using elance.com to get stuff written and then she just markets it. Frankly, I'm a lot smarter and more capabale than her and I figure why should she be making all the money lol....I'm sorry but frankly I want some of it! She's got nearly £500k liquid in the bank now - although she's been working on it with a partner for the past 10 years, but its the online courses where she's gaining a massive passive income now. So, I'm sorry guys but I wanna be better off financially! I'm starting to see colleagues building up their businesses and having fun and making money and frankly I'm considering copying them and getting in on the act!! Ok, so I await your criticisms, jokes, and condemnations! If anyone has other business ideas, especially ones which are fun, then feel free to give me a shout - I can invest up to £2k/month for the first year or borrow up to £200k initially.