View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Ongoing field reports - wholesaler - 03-10-2009, 11:03 AM

alright boys, i gathered as i had my first night out last night with the manchester lads i'd write up a field report and keep posting them in this thread.

Started out meeting carmel skin at KRO at 8.30pm and went over to weatherspoons to meet darood and sapmi. Chatted for about half an hour then Adam came along and joined at about 9.30pm, no sarging for me yet though just wanted to get to know some of the lads. We went down to a few bar/clubs not sure where.

First one i wasn't let in but then we all managed to get in one next door which seemed pretty chilled. Got a drink (water - can't believe i had a sober night but there's a first time for everything) with the boys and sapmi carmel and maybe darood all opened some sets so me and adam were stood there looking like chodes so we started to open some 2sets having a laugh, adam said "are we chodes?" as an opener. Sapmi darood carmel all left to go some place else so me and adam chilled in this place went upstairs for a bit and then moved on.

We walk down the road and revolution is there on oxford road so we jumped in there. went to the bar and got another couple of drinks, wasnt really many oppertunities going most of the girls were with boyfriends etc. so we took a seat for about 10mins when we see this 2set of HB9's walk in with blonde hair. As i'm not at the stage where it's not automatic i guess i semi-choded and was trying to think of something to say, while we are waiting for them to come out of the toilet i dive in to my first approach. Three irish girls (HB6/7's?) standing together, looked like they were having fun so i went and opened and they were really responsive which put my confidence up, we were talking to the set for about 20-30 minutes when the rest of the gang showed up (Jinx, dolphin, lad called theo) so i decided to ditch the set for a bit and meet up with the boys.
(one problem here was i didn't think about who the target was, hadn't really thought it through but i didn't mind cause i usually have to think about what i'm going to say and i didn't)

All top notch geezers and they got in and started gaming straight away, something which took me at least 20 minutes at each venue but i guess thats experience for you. Anyway i didn't really open again in revolution and it had gone a bit dry with these irish girls, i think dolphin was talking about leaving and going somewhere but we stayed in for another 30mins or so when me and adam bailed to a new venue, said bye to dolphin and theo, couldn't find jinx, as they weren't dressed for the occasion.

Turns out we kinda bailed on jynx, completely accidentily not sure how it happened really so that sucked a bit and appoligies to jynx. Anyway me and adam got to opus (Fridays are Free entry - why not) at 00:40am and opus was full of chavs!

Adam opened a couple of HB's to start with which didn't last. I opened a 5/6-set of girls dressed in school uniform (they had lads with matching school uniforms close-by), by the old "get in the photo" and taking the camera when they were taking snaps but the HB8 decided not to let me as i look too rough! Which i had to laugh at and tried to continue and be persistant but they weren't interested for whatever reason!

Opened one more HB5 or something who just smiled and walked off.

Gets to 1.20am and i am completely knackered, usually i have got the vodka-redbulls to keep me going 'til 4am, but staying sober really did tire me out, plus all the meeting new people, constantly thinking about openers, walking around on 5 hours sleep last night etc.

One thing to note was there was a 30-40 minute window where i lost rhythm/momentum. Before then i was talking to some of the guys, making silly faces at girls even if i wasn't going to open and just kept busy. But once i lost this flow i was lost and ended up sitting down with adam, who went for the "girl of the club" wearing basically lingerie, she was pretty receptive, and really shocked when he went in for a K-close, he was persistant but probably should have befriended her friend in the 2-set as by the end he was dragging the girl to the dance floor and her friend was saying "no shes not going" :\

Anyway i had a good night overall, opened some sets, some worked well and some got shot down which didn't really hurt as much as expected. Adam got on the recieving end of a "just fuck off" ha ha, but we took the blows well and just laughed. I am going out tonight no matter what, i think with friends but i'll try and meet up with the gang tonight if i can, i will be in touch!

oh and saw those irish girls from revolution outside later at printworks, who weren't that interested!

Keepin it simple.

"I spent my millions on cars, booze, girls and drugs....the rest i wasted." - George Best
The Following User Says Thank You to wholesaler For This Useful Post:
Jaz (03-10-2009)