Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-08-2013, 10:01 PM

Wow, where to start? First of all, we've all done it - fucked up and looked a bit desperate...it's tough when you're keen on someone which you obviously were. First, you need to try to look at things objectively. Ok, great she gave you her number - let's take her with good faith with that...but she never replied to the first text which in my opinion should have been much briefer and straightforward and also should have been sent sooner. In light of the first text not being responded to you should have left it at that, or at worst sent one more - she didn't respond to that yet you persisted in calling which surprise surprise she didn't pick up and then you sent yet another text. Are you starting to look at this objectively yet? I appreciate you wanted to verbally speak to her to sell yourself to her/attempt to seduce her however the reality of lack of responses and - assuming she's under 35 - the fact that girls prefer texting initially rather than speaking should have told you that making an 'appointment' to speak was not a good option. If in meeting her you arguably hooked her, I'm afraid this fish got away from the hook - it happens. I hope I haven't been too harsh on you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Uber For This Useful Post:
noxx (15-08-2013)