View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-08-2013, 06:19 PM

Also...

I'm an organic chemist finishing PhD at the moment, I have great deal of experience in synthesising and handling highly sensitive organometallic reagents. Fully trained in schlenk techniques as well as the use of a glovebox. I have experience in developing organometallic methodologies, general organic synthesis and transition metal catalysis.

I can operative and maintain a bruker NMR, was up til very recently in charge of a 500MHz spectrometer, I have a wealth of experience in elucidating a NMR spectre and have experience running and interprtating 2D experiments, homonuclear, heteronuclear, through bond and through space correlations,

I have run and maintained GCs and HPLCs, and have a broad range of experience getting separations and setting up calibration curves for HPLC/GC assays.

I'm trained to operate both ftIR and dispersive IR spectrometers (KBr discs and NuJol mull)

If any of you work in medChem, fine chemicals, process, materials or academia and need an organic chemist I'm your man