Thread: Taking Action
View Single Post
(#48)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-08-2013, 06:39 AM

Went to meditation last night and it was quality. It was part one of a two part introduction session.

Sam couldn't make it so I went on my own, when I arrived I was shocked at the range of people who attended. Business men, fit birds, old people all sorts.
We went upstairs into one of the meditation rooms and took our shoes off and grabbed a mat and a few pillows. We were told to make ourself comfortable and started with a full body scan.

The full body scan started with the teacher getting us to be aware of our body and focus on differs parts. He wanted up to focus on how our clothes felt as we were breathing and use our mind to work around the legs, arms, head, chest and neck and identify how each part felt.

I felt a tingling sensation throughout my body that I had never experienced before. I went numb and really did feel present.

We then did a breathing type of meditation. It had 4 steps -

1) breath in and out and after each breathe start counting to 1

2) start counting to 10 at the start of each breathe

3) just pay attention to your breathe

4) pay attention to how the breathe feels entering and exiting your mouth.

Everytime a thought pops into your head you just focus on the step that your on. I swear I had never felt so present in my life. The teacher did another full body scan just to bring us all back around. I felt amazing.

I went to meet Sam for a catch up and I bumped into so girls I've known for ages and they even said to me that I seemed like a different man. I don't know if I was high on life because of the meditation or if it was just because I was bussing that I had taken action.

List for today

1) 5 pieces of fruit

2) walk home from the train station and not get a lift

3) write and record my next round in mine and kowalski audio rap battle

4) stay away from bread

If Your Not Growing, Your Dying

Keep Progressing

Jynx

The Following User Says Thank You to Jynx-Manchester For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (07-08-2013)