View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-08-2013, 10:14 PM

August 2nd

Im not sure wether to put this down as a field report , i feel like its cheating a bit because i already knew the girl but i will get it down anyway.

3 years ago i met a cool girl in a grimy indie club in Manchester , dated casually for a couple of months but never went any further because she went abroad to study for a few years, stayed in touch loosely on Facebook. She came back for the odd weekend and christmas etc but we hadn't met up for 2 years. She got back 10 days ago and we arranged to meet up for a drink. On the way to meet her my train was delayed so i was running 10 minutes late, she waited for me in the bar i suggested we meet in , when i got there i couldn't believe how much fitter she'd gotten, france and austria had been kind to her! She was a solid 8/8.5!! if you do numbers, unbelievable jeff! We ended up going from bar to bar round the northern quarter in manchester, chatted about old times, travel stories etc i showed her some origami I've recently learned from a waiter friend, making swans and flowers out of the napkins you get with your drinks .... seemed to go down well (i have done it a few times before and it always goes down well) We spent the majority of our time in the last bar (walrus) kissing in the corner, which i didn't anticipate or set out for particularly. She's a cool girl so i didn't want to push it too soon, also we both live with our parents so she got in her cab later on and i went home feeling pretty pleased with myself on the 192 bus. I was surly the happiest person on the 192 ... but thats not difficult at 2.30 on a saturday morning!

GoodRebel
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodRebel For This Useful Post:
Jynx-Manchester (07-08-2013)