Thread: Taking Action
View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-08-2013, 03:45 PM

Friday 26th & Saturda 27th July
Last Friday I had the Friday feeling so bad, I called Kes and was like Dude were out tonight!!

Got to his apartment in the city centre for about 6pm and started on a few beers. We cracked the music up and had a proper laugh. We were talking about everything and anything and had a real fun vibe going on.
Before we even left the apartment everything seemed to be clicking into place, we went to a bar called Tribeca across from his and chatted the bar women because we talk to them all the time. This was so much fun. Outside I got some girls number in like 2 seconds by literally handing her my phone and not saying anything.

We went on to Spinningfields. For the guys who don’t know about it.. spinningfields is a new development in the city centre, it has awesome bars and outside areas with masses of hot girls and awesome people.
On the way I noticed kes was taking for ever to close anything, so I thought id show him how it was done. We walked past the coach station and two cute girls walked out with suitcases so I walked over said Hi then kissed her. She gave me her number and text me a few times during the night to go and meet her. I was having far to much fun to leave what I was doing to go see her.

Normally I wouldn’t be arsed about long interactions that Kes was having but the whole point of the night was to bounce about and have fun.
We arrive at spinningfields and get chatting to a group of girls, one fo them was married but I didn’t care. Ended up rubbing her pussy whilst she kissed my ear.

Later we got talking to a group of girls, one of them I thought was really fit but she was being so cold. I chatted to her mates and they pretty much said to her that shes needs to get on me.
At the end of the night she walked over and grabbed me and we start kissing. Kes goes home with some chick whilst I sort out the logistics for mine. She had to go so arranged to meet up the next day.

The next day me and one of my mates go to spinningfields again to meet her. Shes on her own and looks fucking gross… I couldn’t believe it. I must have been so drunk the night before. Anyway she said her mate was coming to meet us so we hung on for like 4 hours just chilling. During this time my mate kept on saying to me… Her mate best be fit, cant be arsed being stuck with a fatty.

Her mate arrives and shes a whale of a girl…. She was out the night before so I knew but didn’t want my mate to get off haha. She introduced herself to my mate and he just says, FUCK THIS IM OFF!!
He walks off and texts me saying BAIL! My girl goes in the toilet so this was the perfect opportunity to bounce. I know this is bad but I had to go, I was drunk and it was awkward.

At the minute ive just been having a blast on nights out and really self amusing myself to the point where I get in a lot of trouble like the old jynx.

Ive got a field report to write up about self amusement and the funniest way ive ever been kicked out of a club.

Out again tonight with kes!

FR tomorrow x

P.S im writing this at work and haven’t got much time so probs doesn’t sound to good

If Your Not Growing, Your Dying

Keep Progressing

Jynx

Last edited by Jynx-Manchester; 01-08-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Shit post
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jynx-Manchester For This Useful Post:
D!ce (02-08-2013), GoodRebel (01-08-2013), markuk (05-08-2013), Shahanshah (01-08-2013), Voodoo (22-08-2013)