View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Flirty and dirty - 29-07-2013, 10:42 PM

Im asking for suggestions just for the crack really its fairly situational which i usually prefer to avoid however im currently trying to develop my text game so it is valid in a general sense.
This week my m8s ex has been contacting me by text on and off. He was cheating on her like fuck tbh and she found out and was all sad and shit so I wasnt answering much cos I cba with all that crying shit.
However I started fucking around sending jokey, rude msgs trying to lighten the mood and see exactly how far i could go and what I could get away with. She deffo seems to be interested already if not becoming interested as she has said she is now planning a trip up north a very short 260 mile each way journey!! next month all being well.
So with that in mind I don't fancy fucking up what seems to be/could be an extremily good chance of a lay but I do fancy pushing for some dirty pics of her or some text sex as shes fit as fuck. I know once you've fucked a girl its a piece of piss to get em usually but ive never got any before hand. If you've had success doing this how did you construct your conversation to achieve this??
So would you suggest play it cool and just fun with her on and off till fingers crossed she hops in her car to visit or push for more?? before hand??

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!