View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-07-2013, 04:22 PM

July 14th - Alicante

Whilst on the way to Benicassim Festival i stopped off in Alicante for a couple of days before with the friends i was going to the festival with. We stayed in a Hostel, which felt really normal for me after backpacking for 6 months so i immediately felt in my comfort zone.

The night before we were leaving we had a few drinks at the hostel and chatted to some girls we had just met , 6s & 7s but really nice girls then headed down to the beach armed with beers. We stayed out till around 3am at the beach then headed back. When we got back i stayed up talking on the staircase for a while with a girl who id met earlier in the night, that had gone out separate and got back to the hostel at the same time. We'll call her redhead7.5. We chatted about travel etc. I tried to change the atmosphere so went and sat next to her and talked about a game of "i have never" we had all played earlier in the night, the mood immediately changed when we started talking about sex, i saw a mischievous glint in her eyes. My next move was to try and break the touch barrier, i did this by betting her a euro that she couldn't guess which part of the body has the most nerve endings and hence best for massages. she said spine which is probably right but i said "no , its your hands ... look i will show you" took her hand and started massaging it. she seemed to like it because she asked me do the other i said that our talking was going to wake people and i will do her other hand somewhere quieter, so we went to the only private place in the hostel at that time which was the reception. whilst down there we chatted some more and i massaged her other hand. I was running through things in my mind how i could kiss close her. What came out of my mouth next was effective but must have been one of the cheesiest things I've ever said, the thought makes me cringe now! i saw it on a video on a thread here! "do you have an excuse not to kiss me yet" she didn't ... we kissed ... then had sex .... great sex in the hostel reception, on the desk , on the sofas and on the pingpong table. I got 1 hours sleep that night before catching my bus to the festival but was pretty buzzing the next day despite the lack of sleep.

Im into RedHeads now .....

GoodRebel