View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-07-2013, 12:56 AM

Kowalski - Wealthiest man in the world.

A beer company needs to use you for their next ad campaign dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I disagree with the stress thing. Haven't some of your most stressful days been your best? Knocking some shit out of the park after a ton of slugging and shoulder work? The weed over here is much better though, so I will have my own drug induced crack (pun intended) at this.

I could go on about this for hours, but in brief ...

I used to grow weed (a drug analogy, yay!) and I learned through doing it that stresses and strains are important for growth. If you keep plants completely free of adversary, they don't grow strong. Mostly this means; introduce wind to make the boughs strengthen so that they become larger and more efficient transmitters of nutrients. Some horticulturalists even infect their plants with specific diseases to fire up their immune systems, which generates a stronger healthier plant and better fruit and other similar tactics.
I like this! So perhaps wealth is;

The overall awareness and healthy appreciation in the emotions of one's life that equates to stress

And therefore upon this self-awareness and realisation still choosing to set out a clear path in your life that you are consciously making and are happy with. Such a mindset will be conducive to an accumulation of wealth in one's life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
kowalski (24-07-2013)