Thread: Taking Action
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-07-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
Sounds to me like this bird of yours has ruined you.

What the fuck have you been playing at Jynx?
Yeah mate i think she has, but what can i say.. im in love with the girl. i felt like when we first split up it was confusing and i didnt understand why. when we got back together i told her that i wanted to change in many ways but because we actually got back together none of this took place. even things like tidying my room have poped up because i became to lazy to even do it.

When she would come round for a night in she felt disgusted that she had to sleep in my 'pit'

Telling your girl your going to do something and dont isnt attractive atall, its all come back to bite me in the arse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefish View Post
Money wise theres various ways to control it, personally at the start of my month I pay my bills and stick everything else into a savings account. Then I treat the start of the month like the end of the month.I live on a 10er a week pretty much.
Things that helped me were
With regards to saving money i always start and mean well but i just yet again become lazy and put it to the back of my mind. i always say YES this month i will save but only a week into the month ive started spending irresponsibly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk View Post
Yes.
I would say throw away anything which gives you nicotine as a replacement for conventional cigarettes.

Smoke normally and read Alan Carr stop smoking.
By the end of the book you will stop smoking, well if you believe in what he says, I did.

I read the book 2 years ago and in the first year had a few drags on a ciggy once when very drunk, since then nothing.

Keep up with the postings.

Mark
i need to focus on small things at the minute to help myself get into a routine of having a thought and actioning it. smoking took up alot of my brain power and fond it hard to focus on anything else in my life

If Your Not Growing, Your Dying

Keep Progressing

Jynx

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jynx-Manchester For This Useful Post:
kowalski (15-07-2013), Lovefish (15-07-2013), markuk (16-07-2013), nova (16-07-2013)