View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-07-2013, 05:03 PM

I bought it a while back as I was intrigued at the concept of what 'Minimal Game' was. Its a very small book (approx 90pages) and costs about 7-8£ which in my opinion is overpriced for something so small.

Its not a book that promises you the world. He basically says if your a cool normal guy already and want to get 4-5 new lays a year then he can help. He talks about fashion and looks and going to the gym. All very standard stuff. He advocates a direct route which I liked to see but again nothing ground breaking in this area. I liked his concept of there being YES girls, NO girls and MAYBE girls and 'Game' is used for the MAYBE girls.

I do find him to be quite self aggrandizing and I cant help but think he uses his books as a form of mental masturbation (his book on his lay reports is testament to this) which turns me off.

He gets a bit of a bad rap on PUAHate as he never posts infields and charges an extortionate amount for Skype consultations yet will never go infield with anyone.

I read his book in a day and sent it back. Whilst his advice isnt bad and certainly not detrimental like some PUA charlatan advice out there, it just doesn't offer anything new and the lack of content and high price is a little insulting. Overall I give it 1.5/5

I don't read much PUA material right now but Mark Manson's - Models is very good. Also Tariq Nasheed - The art of Mackin' & The Elite Way & Alan Rogers Curries - Mode One are fantastic. They wont offer you anything in terms of routines or lines but you'l get a feel for the mindset a truly high value successful man thinks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
kowalski (13-07-2013), ninjaelephant (14-07-2013)