View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-07-2013, 05:53 AM

fuck yo' alpha shit im sigma baby.

Seriously though I think the concept of the alpha male is a little washed out. No one person is 100% alpha or 100% beta, we all have elements of the whole spectrum inside us.

In middle class western society its virtually impossible for someone to be an alpha male. We have government to take care of our welfare we have police and military to protect us, in this day and age to be alpha is not needed. Read The Rawness The Rawness - Myth of the Middle Class Alpha Male to better understand this.

Unless you live at the very top of the food chain or the very bottom its impossible to be alpha. What most people are describing are admirable character qualities that equate to being sucessful in their life endevours. The rawness talks about the 'Renaissance Man' this is a cool guy who exhibits traditional alpha qualities with enough beta to societally get by The Renaissance Man this stuff changed my whole way of viewing the alpha, beta, gamma, signa archetypes, and I cannot recommend enough taking some time on Rickys site.

But just to throw my two penneth in, if you wanna see the ultimate of ultimate alpha males it has to be this guy!