View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 11-07-2013, 10:30 PM

Don't make me laugh. I ain't trying to prove anything to anyone. Don't care. The world knows who I am and has known
about my and my coaches unparalleled prowess since 2006 brother!

I have already proof as to my status, capabilities, prowess, etc. Don't need your approval
if anyone's trust me!

The fact of the matter is is-tMen purchase our seminars, globally, each month.
Not "!" bad review but only "mind blowing, positive sentiments".

NO OTHER OUTFIT Can say that. All of 'em faggot PUA fratboy, manboy outfits have been written about
on ripoffreport.com, shredded to pieces by Ross Jeffries or on puahate.com as "Coaching and mentoring worthless"

We constantly get amazing praise on our article content, blog pieces, our products
etc.

MONEY TALKS, BULLSHIT WALKS PERIOD , END OF STORY!

Nevertheless.

Vids are coming trust me, but in the meantime, I just embedded a few links from "a few" other forum posts I wrote and the amazing praise I got, even from another female PUA. life coach.

Also, we have testimonials on our site(video) that recount personal, client experiences after taking live in field instruction from me or one of my coaches.

I can give you hard, cold evidence, but I look at it this way. Even if I was fuck closing modelesque women in Toronto on VIDEO
most of your limey, Redcoat boyfriends would say something crass and ignorant.

I dont' need to prove anything to you guys. Never had tried to prove to you. I was defending myself after being attacked and disrespected.

In fact, I find that to be quite honest, this forum doesn't do shit for my SERP with Google. It has a 0 rank according to PR rankings and honestly, the people thus far that are on here after reading some posts and such are sub-par, fratboy PUA types. I like forums the likes of Men's Health, QQ, FHM, Details, Askmen.com, even dating blogs that are more general and appeal to the corporate mainstream type of crowd.

PUA forums are like a Dungeons and Dragons wet dream. Well this is the cesspool of cesspools and King Dragon of that lot and no not because as you would probably rebuttal me with "Well because we tell you how it is on here" Not even close .

It is not that. I have been called worse by better. I find the social character on this forum honestly very typical of the morbid, disgruntled, sad, depressed, hostile, self-non-centred, attack centric, trolling loving, flame war, fight monger type characters and people of Britain. I love Scottish, Irish and Welsh people and so does the world. For some reason, there must be a reason why N. Americans can't stand the redcoat, isn't it ?I know many people like you in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Brighton, Yorkshire, and most are miserable bastards. Not saying you are one, just saying people with your typical approach and personality make up along with a few others here.

You guys need some sunshine and pretty women there.

Come to Toronto, Montreal, LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami, Paris, Sweden, etc

Last edited by alphamaax; 11-07-2013 at 10:47 PM.