View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The Power of Sexual Innuendos to introduce the topic of sex to a woman within minutes - 11-07-2013, 07:13 PM

The power of "SEXUAL INNUENDOS" to get a woman all hot for you within minutes and be open to talking about sex!

I love using sexual insinuations and innuendos right off the take to open a woman up to the idea that I am looking at her in a sexual way, not as a friend, that I am a "Potential lover" not a "Potential friend" and to make her know that I am a man who makes no fucking excuses for my sexual desires.

I will even talk about "sex" and tell women literally within minutes or hours of meeting them what I am into, in a very clever, nonchalant and non-abrasive manner. This is after of course I have attracted them and made them feel a certain level of comfort with me. You need to do this in order for a woman to be okay with such "adult content" based conversation!

Anyways, once I have established attraction and comfort, I will talk "SEX" or things of a sensual/sexual nature(my preferences, experiences, what I like/dislike) etc. Most women get it and appreciate this upfront attitude and unapologetic attitude towards sex. In fact they are blown away by how blunt and upfront I am about sex and they love it. It makes them feel as if they can also let it all out and be themselves around me, without being judged.

As you know we live in a paternalistic society that rewards the sexual ambitions of men but scolds those of women, making them feel cheap and slutty for having them in the first place. A complete double standard.

As I stated earlier, one of the most powerful things I do, to let a woman know....

"I like her, without any apologies"
"I am checking her out"
"I love sex"

is to use "SEXUAL INNUENDOS"

They key here is to be very tongue-in-cheek, playful and humour.
Its a part of my personality so it will work for you if you are like this also, generally.

Anyways sexual innuendos allow for those things I listed above to be conveyed in a very nonchalant, playful and non-abrasive manner. In fact, the real power of sexual innuendos is that they hold the power of "Insinuation" which is much more intriguing and emotionally engaging than bare bum elucidation.

They indicate cleverness, intelligence and that you have a nonchalant attitude about sex. This is one of the main reasons why a woman will be attracted and much more open by your advances or discussions about sex with her.

For instance

I will deliberately, as I am chatting with a woman, look at her breasts and talk to them for a bit before saying "OH shit, you're up here. I'm sorry".

A woman will totally know that I wanted to check out her tits, but she will appreciate the intelligent and "playful" way that I did that.

This in my opinion is much more effective than bluntly looking at them like a desperate rapist or loser or making some crass, rude comment that is "not light-hearted or tongue-in-cheek".

Another example of this is

I will say, "Hey you have any animals?"

If a woman says"No" then I will say. "Okay Miranda then you will keep my trouser snake company, is that cool? Good girl". I always say Good girl to women as it implies dominance on my part and women love it.

If she would have said yes then I would have said. "My trouser snake likes to be played with, from time to time!" wink!

A woman will start to "Get it" and laugh.

Another few examples.

Woman-"So what do you do?"

Me-"In or out of the bedroom?"

Woman-"How old are you?"

Me-"Old enough, don't worry. Just show up and I will take care of the condoms alright missy?"

Woman-"You are looking very nice?"

Another thing is total misinterpretation into something sexual

Me-"I know I am looking very fuckable. Just say it. I won't judge"

Woman-"Yes I a have lovely cat at home named Morris"

Me-"I'm not really into cats, but I still like a nicely maintained pussy"!

The point here is that, you can get sexual and even "filthy" right off the bat if you use intelligence, wit and playfulness.

Omar

Last edited by alphamaax; 11-07-2013 at 08:29 PM.