Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#52)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default Breaking up... - 11-07-2013, 07:02 PM

So after a long while if delaying the inevitable I'm starting to think I need to end it with my girl since nearly all of the reasons I can come up with for staying with her are because I'm afraid of hurting her, and I'm kind of afraid of doing it again since the last time I broke up with a girl she tried to kill herself.

I mean its not totally loveless, I do enjoy her company, but were really different people and pretty much just an unlikely couple. She comes across as really needy getting worried or repeatedly trying to contact if I don't respond in an hour or so, and is always going on about how much she loves me and I'm the best thing to happen to her.

I'm not trying to act like I'm mr amazing here because I'm really fucking not, I'm just trying to describe why it feels so difficult to break with her. But it's much more harmful to perpetuate it more than is necessary since its just going to make things worse.

I do realise how much of a faggot I sound reading this back, so no need to state the obvious here folks.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”