View Single Post
(#68)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 09-07-2013, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
In fairness though we shouldn't judge any nation based on its PUAs. They are always weird, angry, social spazmos whatevr the nation.
This is why i hate the whole PUA movement. Guys obsessing over girls.... its PROPER WEIRD. My GF did however put it to me in a way i understood.

"its ok if you have always had it, but imagine if you couldn't get girls... it would be the holy grail"

so when someone goes from that fat idiot on the you tube vids, to a guy who has made half of somethin of himself, he inflated his ego to the point where he struggles with deprecation.

IN my opinion, i reckon max probably does get a few girls... not as many as he likes to make out. I also think he genuinely believes his methods are the true voice of women everywhere..

I can also guarantee that if i was after the same girl i would get her, because he would try too hard.

Max, u take urself too seriously. ITs without doubt a weakness.

Either deal with it and learn to chill the fuck out... and maybe eventually get accepted on here.

or just fuck off...

They are your 2 options, this is the only forum where idiots who act anythin other than normal get chased. Do u wanna be an ideeot?

* Insert Funny Tag Line *