Thread: Leaving Girls
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-07-2013, 12:22 AM

I have a mate who is similar in the sense that he never shuts up about the girl, except she finished with him 3 & a half years ago.

In that time I've had a final drug addiction then quit them for life, met a girl, fell in love, got all heartbroken & shit, got over it, she was pregnant & I had a kid with her, it didn't work out so I moved away, made a lot of solid connections to enhance my career, have been promoted into important roles connected to said career,I've taken up boxing & should be in the ring before xmas, I'm even studying for a degree which I never imagined me doing, along with a ton of other cool things that's going on in my life.

Yet this friend still bangs on about how she is such a bitch for doing this to him & that he knows they're meant to be together blah blah blah.

He's actually lost a couple of friends because he never took their advice after being told for the millionth time not to contact or approach her (there was police involvement where he had to stay away) & that's when he came to ME for "advice" & I could tell that what he was saying to me he had said a dozen times to other guys. I gave him tons of good advice & have done for the last year & a half, & most of the time agrees that I'm right, but 2 days later it's back to square one.

I told him ages ago something similar, that I never want to hear it again. Now if he ever mentions it I laugh or say something sarcastic regarding him behaving like a pussy & then change the subject.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (09-07-2013)