View Single Post
(#54)
Old

Default 08-07-2013, 11:12 PM

Even though I don't like your punk ass, I do love Gary Oldman in "State of Grace" and in "True Romance"! However why not use your own pic on here man. What are you afraid of sport? Don't want to show your face? No one cares and come on as Russell Peters says "Be a man!". We have to fight for what we believe in, even if that means dying for it. Most men today are FAGGOTS and PSEUDO MEN, BITCH ASSES. When will we wake up little brothers!

I honestly love you all and I do love England. I loved Leicester Square, but the weather in your part of the world is shit and why does london smell like sewage and donky badunkdadunk?

Oh and Bond street also. That is where they shot the Guy Ritchie Movie "Bank Job". Nice place!

But honestly, noticed a lot of disgruntled, shit faces in London, as opposed to other European cities. Why is that?

I have many friends/a trainer for my business there. HE is super cool and a few others also but for the most part even they tell me that Brits are assholes and very sinister and hate mongering. Shit I feel for them to live in such a society!. I am so glad I am in Canada where people are way nicer and diplomatic and cordial.

Also, have you guys seen the other forums. They are much more positive, open, friendly and such. I only discovered this forum on a list of TOP 50 PUA forums but then again it was listed at 30 I think. I may have wanted to reconsider eh? Get it eh! I am Canadian! lol