View Single Post
(#38)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-07-2013, 06:53 PM

Again your feelings seem to get hurt pretty easily for someone who claims to be so amazing at this shit. Above is a prime example, Nova barely said a thing to you there and you flew off the handle. It screams of insecurity. Plus the advice you've given and the examples of your game that we've seen have been basic and/or shite. You come across as being full of shit mate.

That's not really the point though anyway. Even if you had the best game in the world I'd still want nothing to do with you. Practically every time you post it just descends into you bragging about yourself, and whenever any of the regular posters disagree with you or call you out on something, you end up getting all defensive and start banging on about yourself some more with a few spiteful condescending insults thrown in. So basically, I don't give a toss about your game. Ultimately you just come across as a bellend.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (08-07-2013), D!ce (08-07-2013), kowalski (08-07-2013), Lovefish (08-07-2013), markuk (09-07-2013), nova (08-07-2013), Phil (08-07-2013)