View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-07-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamaax View Post
NOVA, call me if you want to know what I do or Skype with me. ANYONE ON HERE
I am here to be transparent, be upfront, show myself and have an honest, mature, manly discussion. I only am a part of a few PUA forums like the casanova crew, the pick up artist forum, seduction science and few others, I have such an amazing reputation on there. Although I do appreciate all forums are different and that this one perhaps has a different format and type of membership, I do find that it is very hostile and filled with "Flame war starters and fight mongrels". Also I would like for all to use their own pic and be open and upfront about sharing their contact info as I am. I have nothing to hide, nor does my outfit and can walk my talk and will die to defend my code of honour if I have to.

Most men on here or generally are a bunch of wastes of beta sperm in comparison yet they come on here and have a loud voice.

I don't appreciate or have any respect for that. I am exiting this forum but leaving with a thanks for the discussions and some of your rhetoric but really it is a waste of my time.

There is not even a place to post videos/pics?

So there you go Nova and anyone else, my number 647 955 0494. Would you like my Skype also ? I would love to speak to all of you on it so we can clarify just who I am and who you are in the most civil way. Anyone up for that challenge?

I have also thrown out challenges on facebook calling out all of the other faggot PUA outfits , gave my number, a place to meet me in Toronto so I can challenge anyone on street based, cold approach seduction and not one Faggot ass bitch ass man boy called me.

HMMMMMM! This is getting boring for me. Gotta eat my post workout meal now!

AHHHH Just farted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am bored with this ....
Chill.

You can post videos and photos on here.

This forum is marketing-free. You market'ed your product so people will be skeptic on here.

This forum is like an intermediary for meeting up with one another rather than a place for people to post-n-boast about their ideas and shit.

Also your constant referrals to being better than 'betas' and everyone else, are you saying that to us or yourself?

Know Thyself.

Have fun.