View Single Post
(#27)
Old

Default 08-07-2013, 02:35 PM

I am not into fuck buddies. That is a bit lame. Women are passed that. I had enough of them. I am a bit older and mature and so do the women I date. When I was in my 20s going for women that were that same age, they would only be concerned with a good lay but as we grow, our priorities and requirements change. In fact even younger women want a guy who has more than a mushroom tip. Also don't forget there are a lot of "Low self esteem, low value women" that are attractive. They will fall for a guy because they are emotionally immature, juvenile, uneducated, needy. Don't ever think a good looking girl has high self esteem and such because of her looks. That is a fallacy. A true 10 is only that because she thinks and feels it via attitude and not by mere physicality.

Listen, I love more than anything and any guy in the world to plant my mushroom tip inside of a woman's throat and sugar walls and women love it when I do, but in all honesty I would be bored and so would they if that is all that existed between us.

A high quality woman also doesn't fall for a guy simply because he is good in bed. She requires 100 times more. If a woman falls for a guy based on a shag or two, then she is nothing to brag about "acquiring". I have a Warrior in me , which comes from the fact that I have gone through hell and back to launch and own 2 globally successful businesses and also transform my body into a UFC fighter in the making. I want to know that I had to work my ass off, play my cards right, exhibit logistical genius;prowess, 100 traits to get a woman as that means I have "real fuckin' Warrior like GAME" and 2 the woman I just got was worth it. I don't like easy, whorish, dumb ass tarty little farty women that fall for me simply because I fuck them right. I had a few last month and had to cut it off. I get super bored easily and so do the women I deal with.

Thanks for sharing your perspective however...

BTW I added that workout/meal plan to the other section. Knock yourself out brother!