View Single Post
(#24)
Old

Default 08-07-2013, 01:38 PM

Phil, stop using absolutes like "right or wrong". Remember all is subjective and open to interpretation and personal definition. Secondly, based on my countless seductions of women over many years, 100% of the women that I shagged as you would say or even got a blow job from, or even dated me told me that what attracted them to me was my worldliness, masculinity, dominance, charisma, confidence, sense of humour, wit, intelligence and such on top of my ability as a lover.

I am simply telling you what women have said. They also said that regardless of how good a guy is in the sack, if he lacks a sense of humour, is unintelligent, unambitious, doesn't teach them anything, doesn't have worldly knowledge, isn't educated then they would sidecast him. I tend to agree.

Would I even want to call myself as a MAN or one with GAME if all I have to do is stick out my mushroom tip and get a girl. That in my mind would mean that, that little tart is too easy to get and hence would not reflect any type of genius, maestro like prowess or ability on my part. On the other hand, If you have to demonstrate much more than that, weed out the competition that want her and display a tactful, genius like ability like Chris Weidman did over the weekend to beat out Anderson Silva at UFC 162, then that means 2 things. 1. She is a high quality woman who wants more than another manboy, fratboy whose "claim to fame" is his "shagging ability" and 2. You have fuckin GAME

Do me a favour, ask 10 women this question.

"Got a question for you. If all a guy was, was good in bed and didn't have anything else to offer you_great conversation, he wasn't interesting, he wasn't educated, worldly, nor was he a good conversationalist, he didn't really teach you things, show you new experiences, get you to grow, etc would you want to date him or would you eventually discard him after a while, after using him for sex a few times, if that?"

I will tell you that I have already asked this question to 1000s of women who all told me that a guy like that is a manboy or a fratboy that they wouldn't even give the time of day to or some women who are a bit more promiscuous would maybe use him for sex a few times, but then would get bored of him if he didn't have anything else to offer . A real man is both hot, masculine, dominant but also debonair, worldly, intelligent, successful on all levels, etc.

Cheers

Last edited by alphamaax; 08-07-2013 at 01:49 PM.