View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 08-07-2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamaax View Post
It appears as such. You and her slept together and got pretty hot n' heavy like in the movie "The Notebook". There was nothing really more you were willing to "offer" her when she wanted more. She then probably felt and said to herself something like this

"This is going no where except sexually. I want more-emotionally, intellectually However this boy can't or won't offer me more than his wee wee. I am going to stop it now and will only be his friend. I feel cheap and self-worthless. I can get a dick anywhere, but a mind/spirit, worldliness is hard to find. BOO HOO! FUCK HIM as a LOVER even, I will just be his friend".

See this?

Learn to offer "Value" to women that is emotional, spiritual, practical, intellectual, metaphysical and they will only want to be with you. In fact women today after 2-3 lays get bored and want more after that. They can get a dick anywhere chief, so be a dick with some brains and personality

Omar
www maaximumseduction com
I cant even begin to explain how far mine and your opinion of interaction and approach to women differ.

* Insert Funny Tag Line *